Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 33-- Flying in Tarzana, CA


Oh I forgot to tell you all the first thing I did when I got to the LA area. I went to see where the show "The Office" is filmed. Michael and I stayed with the Kurtz's and they live about 10 minutes from the studios. Couldn't have been easier. Of course I was so afraid of getting arrested for stopping in front of the building I did a quick drive-by. The studio is on a regular street in an office park-like setting. The next block over is a neighborhood. It's not in a flashy part of Hollywood or near a big studio.

Well, anyway they are not filming yet, but I did see the sign that said "Scranton Office Park" on the front of the building. I think they shoot the exteriors there. They might to do interiors too- but I'm not 100% sure. Regardless, it was a thrill to see where my favorite show is filmed (and when I say filmed I mean shot with video-lol).

(more to come about flying planes)

No comments: