Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 29- SD & Knotts Berry Farm






Our last full day in San Diego we drove about 2 hours north to the Knotts Berry Farm Amusement park. It was the first time I took Michael to a place and we couldn't get a disability wristband- which meant Michael had to wait on the lines. Well, it was like an hour wait for each ride. Michael did have fun for the 1-3 minutes the ride lasted, but it was WAY too crowded.

We did meet a nice father and son on the train ride and we got those DVD's of Michael and Brent on the rollercoasters- which I have to post on Youtube soon because they are SO SO SO funny. But, if I knew how long the wait was, I would have spent a little extra money and taken him to Disneyworld, which gives wristbands. When you have one of those disability wristbands- you can go in the "fast lane" or whatever they call it there. Michael and I aren't big Disney fans, but I think if you are traveling to LA with a child with autism, look into Disney before Knotts Berry Farm.

No comments: