Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 46-- Almost to Idaho



Well, tonight we are sitting in a hotel a few miles from Idaho. Michael and I had kind of a boring day. Lunch was crappy. The ride was boring at times. I felt like we stopped every 30 minutes. I don't know if I'm getting bored of driving or what. I downloaded some new music for my ipod, so hopefully that will help. The east part of Washington State is pretty. It surprised me that parts of it look like Oklahoma. It's very dry. We even saw dust devils or dirt devils- whatever they call them. But, they look like tornadoes, but are whirlwinds of dust. Pretty cool. I tried to take a few pictures.

We got to the hotel around 4:30pm. Michael went for a swim. I did two loads of laundry. I downloaded pictures, as usual. Nothing exciting.

Here are some recent pictures:

http://homepage.mac.com/lighthousestudios/PhotoAlbum75.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christine and Michael,
I haven't checked your blog in a long time and I was so surprised to see how far you have gone. Michael, I watched your speech in San Francisco and you did a wonderful job and I feel so proud of you! The whales looked so awesome I would love to see them so close. I am so happy for both of you that you are having such a good time. Be safe and enjoy your trip!! Love, Gina